HYPE GVA Taiwan 10th Cycle Demo Day
10th Cycle Demo Day Summary – 3 Min Read
We are still recovering from a very special action-packed Demo Day with our partners in Taiwan the IAPS!
The 10th Cycle saw over 10 innovative sports technology startups gather and kick off the event. Joining Taiwan from Israel we engaged in face-to-face exchanges with our Startups and expand international relations in Taiwan. In addition, we had sports accelerators from ASPN member countries share their perspectives, including IAPS global partner, Beyond 4 from Malaysia and BlackStorm Consulting from Singapore.
The Stars of the Show:
9 startups from the United Kingdom, India, Thailand, Turkey, and Taiwan were originally selected to join the program. They cover a variety of sports innovation technology, including VR sports experiences, AI-assisted training, innovative nutrition products, and sports equipment rental platforms. They were the stars of the show as they demonstrated their strong business potential. After training for 3 months, they presented their improved and scaled products and services in the Demo Day pitch competition.
- Together with IAPS we Recruited 400+ startups from 51 different countries.
- Created more than 28M USD worth of investment and business values for startups.
- Matching startups with international companies in similar fields (Ex: Decathlon, mySports.), and creating POC chances.
- Establishing an Eco-system chain of industry-academia cooperation with the National Taiwan Sports University.
- Maintained a database of more than 100 mentors in different specializations such as industry, academia, and commerce locally and abroad.
Demo Day Highlights:
After completing registration we thoroughly enjoyed the entrance into the main event hall which included an immersive wall where guests could match up startups to their specific locations around the globe.
An in-depth summary of our partnership with IAPS was on show displaying the outcomes and highlights from each of the past 10 cycles.
Dr Hank Huang hosted an engaging panel alongside esteemed panellists.
HYPE GVA Taiwan 10th Cycle Startup Pitch Competition
To wrap up:
Our very own COO, Zvika Popper delivered a keynote speech covering the topic of AI in Sports: Specifically diving into real case studies of sports implementations within sports organizations around the globe.
Sports Administration Award: 🥇
Naked Co., Ltd
We welcome all of the HYPE GVA Taiwan Startups from the 10th cycle into our HYPE ALUMNI Family 🤜🏻🤛🏽